Sunday, August 08, 2010

YES! YES! YES!
This is the day that I'm waiting for.
I'm super duper happy can?! hehehx!!
Today went to Somerset for flyers work. Time shorten = no break ): But I'm clever enough kay? haha, I went to the washroom for break. :/ Also while I gave out flyerssss, I saw 2 celebrity; Joanne Peh & Zhong Qing. Joanne is damn tall and her bf is an angmo. Handsome. lols !! :p
After work, Joyce & me were damn damn tired de kayyyyyyyyyy ?! Dragged ourseleves to find our dinner; Nasi Lemak. Too hungry = whatever we eat confirm nice de. hahas ~ Went HMV and listened songs while Joyce went to buy some books for her friend{?}
9+ went home. 10pm at my door step. AND WHAT THE FCUK CAN !? Tsk! Nvm, don't want say liao !! >:
Tomorrow gonna to wake up late and time will pass faster. lol, my logic lah ~
Okieeeeee, time to watch my movie/drama le (:
19hrs left (:
I miss my ah neh. hehx !!

No comments:

Post a Comment