Friday, August 06, 2010

2 days left :D


Hey hey hey ~ :D

Am back to update. Didn't went to school today as lesson cancelled but there is National day celebration. But who will go school just for celebration right?? hahahah, so I slept till late morning. Got up and prepared myself breakfast and started to do my stuffffffs (:

Baby called me just now and told me a good news! After I've heard, of course I'm elated!! But, I don't know is it good to my friend. Hmm... think think think and still thinking to solve this. Haizzzz ): God, tell me the best solution ley ~ :/

Another 48hrs and I going to seeeeee my love !! Missss him lots, lots, lots ! hahah xD

AND I'M GONNA TO ENJOY THIS LONG WEEKENDS WITH BOYFRIEND !! :D :D

Tomorrow who's going Somerset? Pls come find me!!
Lols, coz I'm working tomorrowwww ):



因为我很爱你,不想你放弃爱情。
尤其这段得来不宜
我爱你,真的是很爱你,所以想
就这样继续爱下去~
Alsooooo, changed blog song.
Pls say it's nice!
Enjoy (:

No comments:

Post a Comment