Tuesday, August 31, 2010

End of the month = starting of new month (:
Starting of the month = TIME IS RUNNING OUT for me!! ):
Isn't that true?
hahas, only applies to me lah~
What am I going to do for this month ley?
Hmm... ... good qn, hahas !
My examination will start after Hari Raya & weekends, which is 1week plus later!!
God, I'm not prepared ):
I want a freeze time machine! :/
But after 15th Sept, I'm officially on school holiday for 3weeks!!
Time really pass damn fast lah! HA-HA-HA !! :P
Now, I need to remember format/formula/memorise tourism notes/do more revision !!
NO MORE SLACKING LE, PLEASE ! ):
I don't wanna retake these modules.
Please motivate me to do ALL my revision ! !
.
.
.
.
.
After my exams, I shall relax like rich tai tai le. lols!
And whenever when I'm home, I wanted to bake some cookies/muffins/cupcakes or cook some nice food for my loved ones. And I just feel like doing it.
Faster holiday, holiday, holiday~ :x
나는 내 남자 친구를 사랑

No comments:

Post a Comment