Wednesday, August 11, 2010





Delicious & freshhhhhh food above.


Went to had this dinner buffet at marina sq with my ah neh on the National day. :D
One word; AWESOME ;D


Spent the whole day with him and his family as well. hahs, Baby was like auntie when we shopped Expo for Metro Sales & I really think that guys shop for clothes is damn fast de loh. Faster than girls for about... x100 times. haha! xD

Spent my night with baby alone!! :D ;D xD
Dinner before enjoying the firework near Sg river :D Fireworks surrounded us. NICE! ;)
Damn crowded de lohhhhh ~ But anyway, after firework we cabbed home :p Don't need to squeeze here & there be tuna. hehx!



9aug is a day where I'm waiting for, wait till neck damn long le. But it ended just like that. I really wish that I have magic power to freeze the clock & let the clock stay at 23:59 ):
.
.
.
.


Today, school was alright. Nth happened much. Just that my stomach is not feeling well for the whole day!!! ): Am feeling so fuck-up lah !! tsk ! Hope tummy will feel better soon. (:


Gonna to eat my dinner soon and got to watch Unriddle ep 5 before I can watch ep6 :D
kay kayyyyy, mother rushing me le ~.~
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ~
And, I MISS MY AH NEHHHHH ):

No comments:

Post a Comment