Wednesday, October 05, 2011

H I S W I L L T O M E !! :D

You want a long msg, I give you! Tang peiyi! Listen well and use this time to think!
I, Desmond Chua, swear I really love you ttm!! Maybe sometimes is because my temper bad so when comes to scolding, hurt dao you.but I dont mean ir. Temper hard to control!

I is damn damn love you! I wanna dote you and give you all the best to make you happy and feel fortunate! But I need the trust from you to the relationship. You're true, ppl will like me or wad but that does not means anything. I know how to reject and tell them I have a gf! Facebook, twitter, all public know I have gf, for what I hide it right!!

Pls, I need the trust. I want a gf to stand by me making me happy no matter what!! I is damn damn love you ttm!! Really, with all my heart! When I have no temper, you shld notice! I pls you, dont anyhow think anymore, have trust n confident in yourself.

I chose you as my gf, I will love her, dote her! My heart is totally secured by you and I need you in my life arldy. you think other girls so easy take my heart, pls, you ask them wait long long, they dont know how mush you have gone through with me!


Have fate in us pls!


After today, I dont wish to mention anything about this anymore! What I explained, I said. I dare to say there is no one can replace by you which has been thru with me this 2yrs+. It's not about looks or what anymore. it's about how much we need each other and rely on each other, really!


I dare to say now, I LOVE YOU, my gf!! With all my heart and soul, nothing replaces you in my heart, you're part of it!! Have a good night, sugar dream!


*I cried from the start till the end of the message* (':

No comments:

Post a Comment