Saturday, October 29, 2011

I love you


Hehe! Happy 31st mth anniversary! I'm loving you each and everyday (:
We have come here so far, so far... Far till the extend that we "under-can-stand-not" {Learnt from movie: 23:59} each other, know each other's temper well enough. Always dote/love me & try to make me happy whenever you could. You're trying & I know it. Sorry if I upset/disappoint you in any other way. Sorry that I didn't take photo just now :( I thought you'll start to lose your temper again! :( But,... MIRCALE!! Other than that, almost perfect, right? :P

Today, after work, trained down to Pasir Ris to find my fatty <3
Fatty cooked maggie for my lunch, even washed for me too!! Once in a blue moon ley! xD
Movie at Tampines Mall; 23:59 . Rate 3/5, hmm... Roamed ard then dine in at Ding Tai Feng! Long quque!! Fatty's treat! OHHH! And fatty bought me bag for anni present!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!! I LOVE YOU!!

Back to Jurong, bought a jumper for myself. Roamed the WHOLE Jp with fatty. Window shopping with you makes me happy too! :B

Thanks Fatty for buying me bag, meal & ear-ring. MUACKSSSS~

You're REALLY looking like a fatty arldy!! But I still love you, hehe!

MUACKSSSSS, end of my letter for fatty <3



"Here are fruits, flowers, leaves, and branches, And here is my heart which beats only for you."

No comments:

Post a Comment