Saturday, September 04, 2010

Friday; 3rd Sept

Early morning 8am started school. Had revision on consolidation. It can be easy but still I need to remember the 6 steps in order to get full marks for that qn. Pls, pls. Pls make sure that my brain is storing ALL accounting format/steps by this coming weekends. I need it on my exams day ): Also had a 3hrs of revision of taxation. Went off pretty well. I think I can pass tax bah. hahahahahs ~ :p

After school, had lunch in school and went for 50mins remedial and rushed to Lavender. Was late for almost an hour. haha, pls feel honour that you two waited for me kay? :D

Filled in form for application and dropped the form... & done ;D Decided to go to see what my shitty did on a f1 model at the Sg flyer. Pretty cool as it used cans, bottles to make a car. Roamed ard the place and took bus back to Jurong East. Seriously, I regretted !! Damn the person who suggested of taking bus home! Tsk! Almost took 2hrs for the bus ride! Really!@#$% loh !!Anyway, dinner settled at a coffee shop. Food damn !@#$ too! Soup tmd SALTY !!!!

Reached home before 1opm. Washed my hamster cages before I got tired & sleepy. hahas~
AND YOU KNOW WHAT? WHEN I WAS WASHING MY CAGE, SOMEONE CAME TO GIVE ME A SURPRISE !! I WAS DAMN SLEEPY AT THAT TIME DE LOH. AND I SAW HIM, I WAS SHOCKED MAN... ... BUT I WAS ELATED TOO !! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SURPRISE. LOLS, LOLS, LOLS, LOLS !




Saturday; 4th Sept


Had mac breakfast when I woke up. BOTAK delivery man delivered mac to my doorstep. HAHAHA!! Slacked at home, watched movie till afternoon. Prepared and off to Jp with Baby. Got tickets for Step up 3 !! LIKE FINALLY CAN !? :D :D :D :D


Dance compeition is nice. Actor and actress is handsome and pretty. Enjoyed it much coz I sat right infront of the screen. hohoho :B

Grocery after movie. Botak uncle bought snacks and drink for camp again. Always buy so many. People who don't know him will think that he's insane? HAHA!! :x Back to his house and used the time to update my blog while he's bathing ;)

Alright, got to help Botak uncle to pack his camp bag le. :S

No comments:

Post a Comment