Sunday, November 20, 2011

Boy, I'm sorry

Fat pig will come & acc me every Sunday, without fail... But ytd had a cold war. For these 2yr plus, first time having war like this. Like what I'm having now. So torturing, so lonely... What's wrong with me? Do I always sprout nonsense? Do i always speak without thinking twice? That's me right? Always talking nonsense & end up got scolding.. hais. I will never learnt my lesson, why uh? I want you to be my bf & my best fren. Whatever we chat hurts no one. But it's hard... !@#$@@@!#/

No use ranting here. I made him furious. Sooooo angry that he doesnt want to talk to me. doesnt
even want to look at me, for once. i saw him walking far away from me, figure getting smaller & smaller.. that moment, my heart sank deep down to nowhere.

I bring upon myself. Everything.

I am sorry );
But,
will you come later? ):

No comments:

Post a Comment