Sunday, February 05, 2012

Ps; I Love You

Everything is just not right. Mind is not right too...

Supposed to have a enjoyable Saturday spent with bby. But Idk why there's always a argument btw us. A VERY SMALL MATTER can lead to A VERY BIG MATTER.

I just hate the feeling of quarrelling. Srly.

Just nice that I was in pain or smth went wrong with me, but to him I was just acting. Yah, acting. I I need his attention. But I WAS REALLY IN PAIN OR WHAT RIGHT ?! Maybe it's just so coincidence? Aiya, he wun believe in me. He's just two diff characters, in 2 moods.

When the bad is out, it's hard to get the good one back.

Oh ya! Am I to be blame if I'm stupid in nature? But ppl blame me for being that. I know I'm stupid in some way. But when you said to me, my heart literally sank deep. Then what do you like me in the first place? I wonder. But I just love the way you're. Just feeling.

No love, no hope, no trust.

WHAT BULLSHIT IS THIS ?!

I need your shoulder badly, can I?
Answer: No. Coz you push me away while I need it.

After today, I hope everything will be fine. Please!!!! (':

No comments:

Post a Comment