Sunday, February 12, 2012

JOYFUL DAY WITH BABY

Watched "The Wedding Diary" with baby at Vivo City ;)
Requested then get to watch it, if not...
MUAHAHAHAHA !!

After movie, went to Clarke Quay to find our way to
"The Steak House" !!
It can be found easy if you people know where Rebel is.
Noob baby knows the location after he saw " REBEL "
" OH ! OPPOSITE REBEL ONLY AH ?! CHEYYYY "
What a cute boyfriend :b
& ya... ...
He got frustrated when he can't get the location right.
Means what? He doesn't know how to read map.
He got fooled by the GPRS, LOLOL



Ending this post with my fat pig who is otw back to camp now :D



Thanks baby for the night , I enjoyed it very much. It costed a bomb! But you still willingly to spend on me...*Touched* Hehe, love you always! & I hope, I wish, I get to celebrate V's day with you every yr <3

No comments:

Post a Comment