Monday, July 04, 2011

TODAYISNOTREALLYMYDAYLAH~

This is what happened in the morning.
I was late for work & so I decided to take bus to work. Firstly, I msg-ed the bus sub for bus info. It replied me 5mins later will arrived. And I went down to the bus stop. Guess what ?! THE BUS DROVE PAST ME !! Wthhhhh only. Got to wait for the next bus. Vomit blood x1

And I msg-ed the bus sub again. It replied, 3mins. Normally the waiting of bus 99 is damn long. I supposed that 3mins referred to the previous bus timing. Boarded 242 thou I've many hesitation. AND WHEN I BOARDED 242, I SAW 99 BEHIND !! Vomit blood x2

So I decided to alight and board 99 since it's behind. Alighted and waited waited... bus still not coming. Like a slow only. 99 finally came !! Not only 1 hor... IT'S TWO !! Vomit blood x3

I really hate the bus. Pek cek daoooooooo.... @!$%$&%&*


Okay, now Idk whether I'm right not. Maybe is my first time working. My first time giving allowance to parents. Parent said, whatever I give is a just an amt. What matters is the sincerity. And I gave them just now. And there she goes her nag, really dk what she wants. -.-


No comments:

Post a Comment