Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Have fear in getting married in life ? hahaha , never .
But I do admire my neighbour sometimes. Coz they're like perfect family. Father has a great job who always bring $$ home for the family. Wife who does not need to step in working lifestyle and she can be at home be a relax housewife. And her cooking skills are HEAVEN !! And of course , with 3 lovely children. This is almost perfect, isn't it ? (:
However, life changes when the time pass. Everything change starting from now. Parents are divorced and children follow who ?? Who knows. In any case, I felt pity for the children, my forever neighbour. Thou they're selfish at times. BUT they're friendly. Ahhh, leave it. Don't want to say anymore.
Now their hse is EMPTY !! Suddenly felt the lonnnnnelyyyyyy-ness ~
Haizzzz :/
Hope the new neighbour is more friendly ? xP
ANYWAYYYYY , Boyf & I went to watch -Perfect Rivals- after home cooked dinner at my houseeeee :D Movie quite humorous & abit of touching scene ? Hmm.. Not bad movie (:
Boyf bought nachoooo for me too. He want me to gain MORE MORE MOREEEEE weight !! So bad of him lohhhh ): After movie, Boyf piggybag me homeeeee !! But for a short distance lah! hehehe, love him ttm !! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment