Thursday, June 23, 2011

On the way back home from work.. An Indian uncle stopped by in front of me & started to talk to me.

me; -gave him a weird weird look-
him; Can you speak English? Are you malay?
me; ya I can. I'm Chinese. -.-?

There he goes his story...

" I just now was sleeping ... then I woke up , I lost -dk what thing. I didn't really listen to what he said.- And I live at Taman Jurong. Can you give me some coins & go home?"

Wanted to ask him report to police. But he want $$$ !!
I of course , REJECTED him lahhhh !!
And I walked offf ~


While he was talking to me, I was thinking..
-What he wants ah?
-Why he ask me? Why not ask others?
-I'm scared of him sia. Later he touched me how??
LOLOLOLOL , so ridiculous lah ! Okay, stop my nonsense.
Finally, tomorrow is FRIDAYYYYY !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment