Sunday, July 08, 2012

♥♥♥

OH HELL YEAH, IT'S MONDAY TOMORROW !! ):

First weekend of the month was totally awesome for us :D

Saturday!!
-Went to work as usual.
-Knock off & bby came to fetch me from work & off to Jp for our lunch, Billy Bombers! HEHE
-Roamed around JP & back home
-Slacked till about dinner time & off to Jp again to have our Fish&Co.
-Walked back home, hand hold hand romantic xP


Sunday!!
-Bby is so sweet enough to arrive my hse at 08:30AM ;>
-Macdonald breakfast at Gek Poh Shopping Centre *Seriously,have been months I went there (:
-Back home & I'm feeling so unwell -___-
-Took a rest with a lil massage from bby ^_^
-Prepared lunch, washed cages & sweet sweet with my fat pig :D
-Awesome dinner with family & bby. OF COURSE, not forgetting DURIANNN !! ;P


Enjoyed my weekends with you, just like that. Able to see you thou we didn't go any place, really is contented enough (:


P/s; Thank you for the past few days. For the tolerating. For the care. For the love you shown. Love you many many, heheh :3

No comments:

Post a Comment